Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    opedroso

It would be great if I could get the full filename opened to the clipboard by right-clicking it. Even better, a copy filepath and a second option with copy full filename to clipboard.

By the way, I am user since emeditor 6.0 and this is the best editor ever! Love the 64-bit version! So fast!

Thanks again, and keep up the great work,
    opedroso :-)

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

opedroso wrote:
    It would be great if I could get the full filename opened to the clipboard by right-clicking it. Even better, a copy filepath and a second option with copy full filename to clipboard.

By the way, I am user since emeditor 6.0 and this is the best editor ever! Love the 64-bit version! So fast!

Thanks again, and keep up the great work,
    opedroso :-)

There is a command called “Copy File Path Name” on the File name by default. If you could find this command, you might need to add this command in the Customize menus on the Tools menu. There is also “Copy File Directory Name” command available in the All Commands and also for you to customize in the menus or keyboard shortcuts. If you just want the file name without path, you might want to write a macro.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.