- May 6, 2016 at 1:42 am #20818May 6, 2016 at 6:44 pm #20820Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Please use the macro:
document.HighlightTag = true;
Thanks!May 7, 2016 at 2:26 am #20821MeirParticipant
I am afraid I would need more and more detailed instructions, in particular:
* How to chose the target of the link?
* How do I select the text shown in the link?
* On what to apply the Macro?
MeirMay 7, 2016 at 6:23 pm #20822Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
You will have to type the file path ( line number ) like this format:
and then you can run the macro above.
You can’t choose the file automatically.
Thanks,May 8, 2016 at 4:20 am #20823MeirParticipant
Wow, works! Also, once I run the macro, additions of the same kind turn into links without the requirement to run it again!
I still don’t know why and how it works, but it does!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.