Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    J Melvin
    Participant

1. Is there anyway to fix current line highlighting disappearing when the current line is moved to a line configured as “highlight right all” as shown in the screen shot here.
    https://mega.nz/file/b1RT0IKJ#YUzQcs_CRv63taCsX4TfawBZ2xzDNEzcRpiakgnWRa0

2. Also, I just reinstalled my registered version of EmEditor and selected “restore” my previous configuration and although my custom tool bar configuration was restored, none of the file syntax customizations were restored, even after I separately imported the exported *.esy backup files for each customized file type.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

1. You might want to consider using a different style (underline or bold) for the Current Line highlighting. Or you can use the Horizontal Line option in the Scroll page of configuration properties.

2. “*.esy” files are not used when you export or import. When you export and copy files into another location, did you also copy all the subfolders including the “AppData” subfolder?

J Melvin
    Participant

Horizontal line option works for me. Thank you.

On restore, I will have to test again. As I recall, the syntax was properly restored, but non of my custom coloring choices were restored. But I will try again to double check.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.