- November 23, 2018 at 7:44 pm #24001
Tested on v18.3.91 with Win 7 & Win 10 64bit.
If “Do not highlight if line length exceeds” takes effect, the cursor will be in wrong position.
1. Set “Do not highlight if line length exceeds” to 0
2. Type some text, for example: “test test test”November 27, 2018 at 7:21 pm #24012
Tested on v18.3.93 with Win 7 64bit.
1. Set “Do not highlight if line length exceeds” to 10,000
2. Type some text, for example: “test test test…………………………”November 27, 2018 at 9:11 pm #24013
This is actually an expected behavior in order to optimize for speed. Please use a fixed-width font such as Consolas.November 28, 2018 at 10:49 am #24014
v18.3.94 will include “Assume fixed width font” check box in the Optimization page of the Customize dialog box, where you can set only if you know the font is fixed with such as Consolas, and the document contains only single-bye characters (half-width characters). Setting the “Assume fixed width font” option will further optimize the speed, but may not work well with proportional width fonts or document containing full-width characters.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.