Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Scott Daughtry
    Participant

I keep receiving this EmEditor error when trying to run a macro: ‘document’ is undefined. Using Windows 11 and Emeditor version 22.5.2. This EmEditor Macro Error appears for every macro. If I run a .vbee script I receive a different popup error that states “Object required: ‘document’. My installation is NOT a portable installer version, and every one of these macros previously worked on this machine.

em-like
    Participant

Please Check on stackoverflow if this solves your problem.
    stackoverflow ‘document’ is undefined

John Snow
    Participant

Where is yutaka emura long time no see?

Scott Daughtry
    Participant

I could not find within the Tools -> Properties for all Configurations area anything related to ‘stack’; I then executed the Tools -> Reset All Settings options, loaded back my macro files and tried each of the and experienced the same error: ‘document is undefined’. Here is a simple macro that also failed:

#tooltip=”Add (G-U)(Audience)(STG) text to end of current line”,1033
    document.selection.EndOfLine(false,eeLineView);
    document.selection.Text=” (G-U)(Audience)(STG)”;

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

If you run EmEditor as Administrator, please run EmEditor as non-Admininistrator. Please run emeditor.exe without a shortcut to see if macros run correctly.

Scott Daughtry
    Participant

Mr. Emura – that solved the problem. Thank you for the solution!

em-like
    Participant

I actually thought a forum like this is there to help others with a problem as quickly as possible.
    No one will know EmEditor better than Mr. Yutaka Emura, on stackoverflow he had already described the same solution for this problem.
    My reference to this source should therefore help the person seeking help quickly and at the same time avoid wasting Mr. Yutaka Emura valuable time. Every minute Yutaka Emura spends on the further development of EmEditor is worth my time for my answer. But only if the answer will be truly checked.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.