- September 13, 2010 at 10:43 pm #8953CrashNBurnMember
In many documents I need to sort only some of the file,
I’d really appreciate an additional option for the Separated Values/Sort: Only Sort Selection
It could also be a tick on the subMenu that you could Click on to toggle it.
To do a Sort of a section of a File, currently, I need to:
1) copy the selection I need to sort,
2) open a new tab
4) Choose the Sort option I want.
5) Select All
7) Close the Tab
8) Go back to previous Tab
9) PasteSeptember 13, 2010 at 11:48 pm #8958Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
You can also use the Narrowing command (on the Edit menu) to select where you want to sort, but this still requires several steps to accomplish. I might consider an easier way in the future. Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.