- May 17, 2011 at 12:45 pm #9399
Under some conditions EE cannot restore main window position if an Automatic WorkSpace feature is in use.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create/open a number of files (in my example – 1.txt and 2.txt).
1.1. Enable ‘Automatic Workspace’, define the settings like this:
1.2. Press ‘Save Current Window Position’, then close EE.
2. Run EE alone like this – ‘EmEditor.exe’.
2.1. On the first run EE correctly restores the main window at the predefined position and loads the WorkSpace:
It’s all OK for now, but…
3. Open one of the two defined files (1.txt or 2.txt, no matter) with EE, like this – ‘EmEditor.exe 1.txt’.
3.1. As you can see the main EE window has moved out unexpectedly from the predefined position:
4. Now open any other file (nor 1.txt, nor 2.txt) with EE, like this – ‘EmEditor.exe default.htm’:
4.1 EE again opens its main window at the predefined position, loads the Workspace and another file:
Vista (x64), EE 10.0.6(x64)May 17, 2011 at 4:36 pm #9400
I reproduced this issue. I will look into this issue. Thanks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.