- March 28, 2007 at 12:12 am #4252Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
EmEditor Professional 6.00.4 RC is available for download!
Fixed various issues since 6.00.3 release including:
– Fixed Windows Vista compatibility issues.
– Find in Files could crash when using Japanese or Korean (auto-detect).
– Installer did not always add “EmEditor” to Explorer context menu.
– Selection after Comment or Indent command adjusted.
– Outline plug-in could crash when Alt + Down/Up is pressed continuously.
Please try and let me know if there are any issues. Thanks!March 29, 2007 at 3:43 pm #4258CaptainFlintParticipant
Problem reported in this thread is not fixed.March 30, 2007 at 5:37 am #4259Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
I am sincerely sorry that was missed. And it will be missed in the release version of 6.00.4 because it is already fixed. I will make sure it will be included in the next minor version (that is after 6.00.4). Thank you for reminding me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.