Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

EmEditor Professional 7.00 beta 25 is available for download. The new features include:

– You can now remove a search string with ALT + DELETE from the search history when the drop-down list is open in the Find/Replace/Find in Files/Replace in Files dialog and in the FindBar toolbar.
    – Triple-clicking now selects a logical line, not view line.
    – The new “Select Logical Line” command was added.
    – Optimzed for files containing a line with very many characters.
    – You can now display Close button on every tab. (Customize > Tab tab > Mouse Options)

Since this is a beta version, it might include bugs, and therefore please install only test machines.

EmEditor Professional 7.00 beta 25 (Installer):
    http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed700b25epx.msi

The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer.

See http://www.emeditor.com/modules/feature1/ for the list of new features.
    Also, See the history page of the Help after you download and install the new version.

If you tried, please post any bug reports or any other feedback on this forum. Thank you!

me75

Thanks for Yutaka.
    I think,maybe “Shift + Delete” is more easy than “ALT + DELETE” pressed by one hand ,and the other hand operates mouse.

yongfa365

Good long line is OK
    I think: delete是best
    alt+delete < ctrl+delete <delete

me75

Maybe delete is the best one.
    Here,”delete” key will not conflict with other operates,I think.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Some people including myself use the “Delete” key to simply delete the currently selected text in the edit box (upper part of the drop-down list box). So I could not assign the Delete key.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.