Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

EmEditor Professional 7.00 beta 42 is available for download. The new features include:

– Bug fixes.
    – Since beta 41, even if “Tray Icon” is checked during the install, the tray icon will appear next time EmEditor is launched.

Since this is a beta version, it might include bugs, and therefore please install only test machines.

EmEditor Professional 7.00 beta 42 (Installer):
    http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed700b42epx.msi

The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than one using the Registry.

See http://www.emeditor.com/modules/feature1/ for the list of new features.
    Also, See the history page of the Help after you download and install the new version.

If you tried, please post any bug reports or any other feedback on this forum. Thank you!

Note: We will NOT add new features any more until Version 7 release, and will focus on optimization and bug fixes (except when necessary to support huge files).

ducky

I’ve tryed several versions , from 6.x to 7.x ……
    but there is an error never can be eliminated .I JUST don’t know why.
    It happens when I quit EmEditor , an error message show up :”Runtime error 217 at 0154F57D” . BUT all the functions go well …….
    I’ve googled the error message too,but just nothing usefull can be found…

sign…………… although It just works well ,but this error message just makes me upset. :-(

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

ducky wrote:
    I’ve tryed several versions , from 6.x to 7.x ……
    but there is an error never can be eliminated .I JUST don’t know why.
    It happens when I quit EmEditor , an error message show up :”Runtime error 217 at 0154F57D” . BUT all the functions go well …….
    I’ve googled the error message too,but just nothing usefull can be found…

sign…………… although It just works well ,but this error message just makes me upset. :-(

Did you try unistalling all plug-ins? What OS do you use? Any other details?

ducky

yea, I,ve tried that already . but It still the same .

My OS is WINXP SP2 Professional .

Maybe It’s just my OS has broken , cz no any other guys reported this “bug” .

sign……..Onz…

thank you all the same .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.