Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

EmEditor Professional 8.00 beta 2 is available for download. Updates from beta 1 include:

– EmEditor now can grab text from Internet Explorer text box fields in addition to Windows standard edit controls (By default, ALT + CTRL + X).
    – Fixed bugs.

See http://www.emeditor.com/modules/feature1/index.php?id=7
    for updates from Version 7.

Download:
    http://www.emeditor.com/modules/download2/ (Next Beta Version)

The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than one using the Registry.

If you tried, please post any bug reports or any other feedback on this forum. Thank you!

yongfa365

Projects no Folder structure

IntelliSense does not work well

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

yongfa365 wrote:
    Projects no Folder structure

IntelliSense does not work well

Can you please explain more in details?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

We target October 29th (in the Pacific time) as the release date of v8. Please let me know earlier rather than later if you have any bug reports or questions. Thanks!

zhouzh2
    Participant

Do you have any plan to make the snippet plug-in more powerful (like TextMate’s bundle system):

Type

for[TAB] 

get:

for (unsigned int i = 0; i < count; i ++) 
    {
    ^
    }

The first Tab stays on “unsigned int”, a second Tab stays on “i”, if you change “i” to “idx”, then the following “i”s changes to “idx” too. A third Tab go to “count”, a fourth tab let the cursor goes to “^”‘s position and close snippet mode therefore you can insert Tab normally.

I just tested TextMate on my friend’s computer and this so-called “bundle” is quite amazing.

zhouzh2
    Participant

A small bug:
    If the lines contain some double-byte characters and line length is different, use box selection to edit the end of these lines:

【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【
    【【【【
    【【
    【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【
    【【

Now I want to append “//” to these lines, you may find the “//”s don’t appear to be at one column.

yongfa365

1.Projects no Folder structure:
    VS:

EmEditor:

2.IntelliSense does not work well
    When I call other class of documents and their property was not prompted only in the current class of property and the type of call, when there will be corresponding smart tips

jonhutch24

zhouzh2 wrote:
    Do you have any plan to make the snippet plug-in more powerful (like TextMate’s bundle system):

Type

for[TAB] 

get:

for (unsigned int i = 0; i < count; i ++) 
    {
    ^
    }

The first Tab stays on “unsigned int”, a second Tab stays on “i”, if you change “i” to “idx”, then the following “i”s changes to “idx” too. A third Tab go to “count”, a fourth tab let the cursor goes to “^”‘s position and close snippet mode therefore you can insert Tab normally.

I just tested TextMate on my friend’s computer and this so-called “bundle” is quite amazing.

This feature has be requested for some time now. But please feel free to keep hounding them about it! Hopefully we can get enough people to push it then he’ll implement it :-)

leo_zzz
    Participant

seems hilite disabled for find in files when using outputbar

Kalum

Dear Yutaka,

Here’s the picture from word complete plug-in version 7.02

For CSS, it always show in CAPITAL letters. But for some configuration such as Perl always show in small letters.

I would like an option to force all candidates to show as small letters and/or capital letters, is this possible?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

zhouzh2 wrote:
    A small bug:
    If the lines contain some double-byte characters and line length is different, use box selection to edit the end of these lines:

【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【
    【【【【
    【【
    【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【【
    【【

Now I want to append “//” to these lines, you may find the “//”s don’t appear to be at one column.

Which font do you use, which OS do you use, and which system locale (English or aother langauge) do you use in the Control Panel – Regional and Language Options – Administrative tab – Language for non-Unicode programs? Please send me the screencapture to [email protected]. Thanks!

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

leo_zzz wrote:
    seems hilite disabled for find in files when using outputbar

The output bar doesn’t highlight any strings because it uses the standard Windows edit control. I know… It would be nice if it can highlight searched strings in the Output Bar.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Kalum wrote:
    Dear Yutaka,

Here’s the picture from word complete plug-in version 7.02

For CSS, it always show in CAPITAL letters. But for some configuration such as Perl always show in small letters.

I would like an option to force all candidates to show as small letters and/or capital letters, is this possible?

You probably have all capitalized keywords defined in the Highlight (1) tab of the CSS configuration. That is the case when you upgraded from old versions of EmEditor without resetting configurations. If you change these keywords to all small letters, then all keywords will show up in small letters. You can do so by resetting all configurations, or go to the Highlight (1) tab of the CSS configuration, and click the Reset button and select “Reset to Default” with the default CSS configuration.

zhouzh2
    Participant

Email sent, please check.

leo_zzz
    Participant

thanks a lot for your reply.
    may be i did not discribe clearly, i mean when using output bar when find in files, the hilite in document does not show……it seems abnormal….

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

leo_zzz wrote:
    thanks a lot for your reply.
    may be i did not discribe clearly, i mean when using output bar when find in files, the hilite in document does not show……it seems abnormal….

Can you describe how abnormal it is? I don’t see any highlight issues.

noespam

+1 for textmate like snippets and commands

This is a huge productivity feature. This is the only reason I use that slow, buggy single letter editor for windows.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.