- December 4, 2008 at 6:10 am #6702
EmEditor Professional 8.01 beta 1 is available for download. Updates from v8.00 include:
– When Find in Files results are redirected to the Output Bar, the Output Bar is now cleared before the results are displayed.
– “Do you want to terminate the current job” prompt can be supressed now by adding “PromptTerminateJob” value as REG_DWORD in KEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareEmSoftEmEditor v3Common key using the Registry Editor (regedit.exe), and set to 0.
– Fixed crash in replacing multiple lines in the Replace dialog box multi-line mode.
– Large File Controller issue fixed.
– Fixed keyboard configuration in the Projects plug-in.
– Fixed the bug that Grab Text did not work when using INI files.
http://www.emeditor.com/modules/download2/ (Next Beta Version)
The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than one using the Registry.
Please let me know earlier rather than later if you have any bug reports or comments. Thanks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.