- February 23, 2009 at 10:54 pm #6976Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
EmEditor Professional 8.03 RC 1 is available for download. Updates from v8.02 include:
– Fixed the bug that Western European files could be opened as UTF-8 on Windows XP or earlier.
– Fixed the bug that the sub-argument (f) did not return only the file name in the Projects plug-in.
– Fixed the bug that the Find/Replace dialog font did not always change even if the “Change Font only if Character Set of Selected Font is not System Default”.
– Fixed the bug that last sentence on the bottom of the first page could be printed in duplicate in the first sentence the second page.
– Fixed the bug that the installers of international editions (except English and Japanese) failed to register emedshl.dll so the EmEditor item did not appear in the Explorer context menu.
– Fixed the issue that the Save As dialog did not always initialize its path with the target folder.
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed803rc1epx.msi (English, 32-bit)
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed803rc1ep64.msi (English, 64-bit)
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed803rc1jpx.msi (Japanese, 32-bit)
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed803rc1jp64.msi (Japanese, 64-bit)
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed803rc1fpx.msi (French, 32-bit)
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed803rc1rpx.msi (Russian, 32-bit)
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed803rc1cspx.msi (Simplified Chinese, 32-bit)
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed803rc1ctpx.msi (Traditional Chinese, 32-bit)
The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than one using the Registry.
Please let me know earlier rather than later if you have any bug reports or comments. Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.