- June 2, 2009 at 1:51 am #7352Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
EmEditor Professional 9.00 alpha 23 is available for download. Updates from v9.00 alpha 22 include:
– “Quick Start” option is obsolete now. EmEditor starts extremely fast even without this option, and in our test, we don’t see much difference between with and without the option.
Updates from v9.00 alpha 21 include:
– When using INI files, EmEditor crashed when launched. Fixed this bug.
Updates from v9.00 alpha 20 include:
– In Windows Vista and later, with User Account Control enabled, EmEditor now allows you to save files into protected folder such as C:Program Files after a prompt to elevate the privilege.
– “Save, Load and Keep Undo Information”, and “Save, Load and Keep Undo Information, and No Prompt to Save Files” options were added to the automatic workspace. EmEditor can prompt to save workspace when it is about to exit, and the prompt dialog box can be disabled.
– “New Window for New File, otherwise New Tab” option was added to the “Open In” drop-down list in the Tab tab of the Customize dialog box.
The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than the one using the Registry.
The Help has not been updated. Please let me know earlier rather than later if you have any bug reports or comments. Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.