- June 8, 2009 at 9:45 pm #7374Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
EmEditor Professional 9.00 alpha 25 is available for download. Updates from
v9.00 alpha 24 include:
– Fixed the bug when color defined for the Current Line is different from the general background.
v9.00 alpha 23 include:
– Horizontal/Vertical lines are not drawn below text.
– Flickering eliminated.
– Narrowing command added (Edit > Narrowing). In the Outline plug-in, Narrow and Widen commands were added. Narrowing command sets only the selection as editable area and make the rest inaccessible. (Before trying the narrowing command, make sure the Outside of regions background color is different from the General background color.
The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than the one using the Registry.
The Help has not been updated. Please let me know earlier rather than later if you have any bug reports or comments. Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.