- June 19, 2009 at 10:24 pm #7419Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
EmEditor Professional 9.00 alpha 31 is available for download.
Updates from alpha 30 include:
– Bug fixes.
– Properties command added to the Context Menu on a plug-in button even when the button is in the main toolbar.
Updates from alpha 29 include:
– Recent file/folder list allows you to pin specified items.
– Pin to this list, Unpin from this list, Remove from this list, Open from this folder, Open Windows Explorer, Open Command Prompt, and Copy Path commands were added in the context menu displayed when you right click on an item in the recently used files or folders including the Tray Icon menu.
– Open from this folder, Open Windows Explorer, Open Command Prompt, and Copy Path commands were added in the menu displayed when you click on the Tab bar.
– Recent File list category added to the Windows 7 task list.
The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than the one using the Registry.
The Help has not been updated. Please let me know earlier rather than later if you have any bug reports or comments. Thanks!June 20, 2009 at 12:24 pm #7423banitaMember
How can I remove position from my project lists?
When I open context menu remove option is disabled.June 20, 2009 at 2:09 pm #7424Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
You might want to select Solution – New.June 23, 2009 at 2:05 am #7425jinweijieMember
thank you, i am always get exited when i see a new version of emeditor! :-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.