- June 26, 2009 at 5:04 am #7429Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
EmEditor Professional 9.00 alpha 32 is available for download.
Updates from alpha 31 include:
– In command line options, the following options added.
/scrlf When saving after encoding conversion, use CR+LF as return method.
/scr When saving after encoding conversion, use CR only as return method.
/slf When saving after encoding conversion, use LF only as return method.
– The Clipboard format copied from a box selection is not compatible with Visual Studio.
– The cursor now jumps to the invalid character position if null or invalid characters detected during the opening after the warning dialog.
The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than the one using the Registry.
The Help has not been updated. Please let me know earlier rather than later if you have any bug reports or comments. Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.