November 26, 2013 at 5:08 pm #17504
Today, we are releasing EmEditor Professional v14 beta 1 (13.9.1).
Updates from v13 include:
– Enhanced multiple selections. When multiple selections are made, cursors appear simultaneously at multiple locations.
– Two new commands, “Percent-encoding to Unicode”, and “Unicode to Percent-encoding” were added. If the mouse pointer hovers on the text encoded with percent encoding, a tooltip will automatically appear with decoded text.
– The Move Line Up and Move Line Down commands were added.
– The new “Close when Finished” check box was added to the “Find in Files” and “Replace in Files” dialog boxes.
– The new “Output Options” drop-down list box was added to the “Find in Files” dialog box, where you can select the display option from “File Names and Lines”, “File Names Only”, “Matched Lines Only”, and “Matched Strings Only”.
– When the Find dialog box is open, selecting the Find command or pressing CTRL + F now sets the keyboard focus to the Find drop-down list box now. Similarly, the Replace, Find in Files, and Replace in Files dialog boxes now sets the keyboard focus to the Find drop-down list box when activated by the shortcuts or selecting from menus.
=== To Download ===
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed32_13.9.1.exe (32-bit installer)
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed64_13.9.1.exe (64-bit installer)
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed32_13.9.1_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
To use v14 beta, you will need a v14 registration key. If you have valid v13 licenses, you can view your free v14 registration keys at Emurasoft Customer Center:
If you already have a valid v13 license, upgrade from v13 is free!
Please also read: Announcing our policy change to rapid development, and introducing a maintenance plan.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!November 27, 2013 at 6:32 pm #17515
I have lifetime licence, but after entering new v14 key, the About dialog says my Maintenance plan ends 31/12/2014November 27, 2013 at 10:04 pm #17516
I am sorry, it was a bug in Emurasoft Customer Center. Please login to Emurasoft Customer Center again (or have keys resent), and you will see your correct v14 key(s).
Thank you!November 27, 2013 at 10:38 pm #17517
If you entered a lifetime license v14 key, and when you launch EmEditor, you might see a prompt says: “Your maintenance plan will end soon. Please renew your maintenance plan, and click OK to enter your new registration key.” Please ignore this message by checking the “Do not show this message again” check box, and clicking Cancel. I will fix this issue on the next beta release.
Thank you!December 3, 2013 at 5:20 pm #17573
The new licence from Customer Centre works fine now, but the e-mail which is sent contains the line:
Maintenance plan ends: January 01, 2013
For lifetime licences, shouldn’t this say “Maintenance plan ends: Never” or “Maintenance plan ends: Lifetime” ?December 3, 2013 at 5:26 pm #17576
Can you go to Emurasoft Customer Center again to have your keys sent? This should be fixed by now.
Thank you,December 3, 2013 at 6:35 pm #17577
Yes, it now says “Maintenance plan ends: -“.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.