- January 21, 2015 at 3:46 pm #19799
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.8.0 beta 1.
Updates from v14.7.1 include:
New General Features
- The new Join CSV feature allows you to merge two CSV documents specifying key columns, using a method similar to JOIN operations (INNER JOIN, OUTER JOIN, RIGHT JOIN and LEFT JOIN) in SQL.
- The new Delete Duplicate Lines (Advanced) feature allows you to specify which columns to inspect for duplication, and optionally ignore empty lines.
- The ruler can now display the column index while in a CSV mode.
- The new macro flag to remove the last used filter level.
- The Non-standard implementation of percent encoding (%uxxxx format) is now highlighted and can be decoded by right-cicking the tooltip and select Convert, or by using the Universal Character Names to Unicode command.
- The Join CSV dialog box was added.
- The Delete Duplicate Lines dialog box was added.
- Delete Duplicate Lines (Advanced)
- Join CSV
Macro New Features
- The eeFindRemoveLast flag was added to the Filter method.
Plug-in API New Features
- The FLAG_FIND_REMOVE_LAST flag was added to the Editor_Filter inline function and the FILTER_INFO structure.
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
How to create portable version:
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.