- March 24, 2015 at 8:47 pm #19944
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.0.0 beta 4.
Updates from v15.0.0 beta 3 include:
New General Features
- The Output As drop-down list box was added to the Find in Files dialog box, which allows you to directly open the searched file and filter the file with the specified searched string.
- A warning message that appears when a folder doesn’t exist now includes “Continue Anyway” button and the “Do not show this message again” check box.
- The Validate CSV and Output Errors check box was added to the CSV tab of the Customize dialog box.
- Fixed a certain bug in the Split/Combine wizards.
- Fixed the bug where triple-click on the last line and pressing the DELETE didn’t delete the selected line.
- Fixed the bug where the Move Line Up command (CTRL + SHIFT + UP) mishandled the customized color for the Current Line.
- The Free version of EmEditor now adds the Find in Files and Replace in Files command.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.9.904.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.9.904.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.9.904_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.9.904_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.