- March 24, 2015 at 8:47 pm #19944Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.0.0 beta 4.
Updates from v15.0.0 beta 3 include:
New General Features
- The Output As drop-down list box was added to the Find in Files dialog box, which allows you to directly open the searched file and filter the file with the specified searched string.
- A warning message that appears when a folder doesn’t exist now includes “Continue Anyway” button and the “Do not show this message again” check box.
- The Validate CSV and Output Errors check box was added to the CSV tab of the Customize dialog box.
- Fixed a certain bug in the Split/Combine wizards.
- Fixed the bug where triple-click on the last line and pressing the DELETE didn’t delete the selected line.
- Fixed the bug where the Move Line Up command (CTRL + SHIFT + UP) mishandled the customized color for the Current Line.
- The Free version of EmEditor now adds the Find in Files and Replace in Files command.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.9.904.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.9.904.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.9.904_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.9.904_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.