- March 26, 2015 at 9:59 pm #19954Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.0.0 beta 5.
Updates from v15.0.0 beta 4 include:
New General Features
- Improved many dialog boxes. For example, when closing a document, the YES and NO button labels in the “Save Changes?” message box were changed to “Save” and “Don’t Save”, words that include the actual tasks.
- When the Bookmark All button was clicked in the Find dialog box, the status bar now shows how many bookmarks were increased.
- In the status bar, the bookmark count can be displayed now.
- Fixed a certain bug related to folders specified in the Find in Files.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.9.905.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.9.905.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.9.905_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.9.905_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.