- March 26, 2015 at 9:59 pm #19954
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.0.0 beta 5.
Updates from v15.0.0 beta 4 include:
New General Features
- Improved many dialog boxes. For example, when closing a document, the YES and NO button labels in the “Save Changes?” message box were changed to “Save” and “Don’t Save”, words that include the actual tasks.
- When the Bookmark All button was clicked in the Find dialog box, the status bar now shows how many bookmarks were increased.
- In the status bar, the bookmark count can be displayed now.
- Fixed a certain bug related to folders specified in the Find in Files.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.9.905.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.9.905.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.9.905_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.9.905_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.