- April 30, 2015 at 4:27 pm #20039Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.1.0 beta 4.
Updates from v15.1.0 beta 3 include:
New General Features
- All the contents in the Customize More Shortcuts dialog box were moved to the Shortcut tab of the Customize dialog box. All the shortcut settings can be changed now even in the per-user install.
- The Associate with EmEditor dialog box can be accessed without administrative privileges now.
- The text editor is now horizontally scrolled when necessary when a user selects a column in the Column drop-down list on the Filter toolbar so that the specified column will become visible.
- A context menu now appears when each item in the status bar is right-clicked, and selecting the Copy will copy the contents to the Clipboard.
- In the File Split wizard, the Header [>] menu now contains $(FirstLine), which allows you to insert the first line of the document as the header.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.0.904.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.0.904.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.0.904_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.0.904_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.