- July 24, 2015 at 7:52 pm #20245
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.2.0 beta 3.
Updates from v15.2.0 beta 2 include:
New General Features
- You can now detect invalid double quotes in CSV documents.
- The Consolas (11 point) becomes the default font for many font categories where they used to be Courier New (10 point).
- In the Tab tab of the Customize dialog box, the New Window for New File, otherwise New Tab becomes the default.
- The Record Mouse Activities and Keyboard Input to Other Applications check box became disabled when installed per user.
- The Adjust Separator Positions Automatically check box was added to the CSV tab of the Customize dialog box.
Macro New Features
- The Csv object was added.
- The Csv property was added to the Document Object.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.1.903.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.1.903.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.1.903_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.1.903_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
Separate Help file download:
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!July 26, 2015 at 11:49 pm #20248
What is “””Adjust Separator Positions Automatically””” good for? What does this feature?July 28, 2015 at 4:13 pm #20252
If the Adjust Separator Positions Automatically is checked, EmEditor will adjust the column size automaticaly when EmEditor opens a CSV file, or when you reorder columns, insert or delete text. If not, EmEditor will not adjust columns automatically.
Thanks,July 29, 2015 at 5:25 am #20258
Of course, now you explain it, the feature description makes sense. Now I feel silly.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.