- September 14, 2015 at 3:57 pm #20343Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.4.0 beta 1.
Updates from v15.3.0 include:
New General Features
- Greatly improved the speed of the Delete Bookmarked Lines command.
- Added the base64 encoding related commands (see New Commands below).
- Base64 to Plain Text (Current Encoding)
- Plain Text to Base64 (Current Encoding)
- Base64 to Plain Text (UTF-8)
- Plain Text to Base64 (UTF-8)
- Base64 to Binary File
- Binary File to Base64
- Fixed the issue where deleting multiple lines from a very large files (such as the Delete Bookmarked Lines command) could cause malfunctions (such as not all the specified lines were deleted).
- Fixed the issue where the Save Workspace As command from the Tray Icon could display the Save As dialog box twice.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.3.901.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.3.901.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.3.901_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.3.901_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.