October 6, 2015 at 2:41 pm #20366
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.4.0 beta 2.
Updates from v15.4.0 beta 1 include:
- The Sort Fewest to Most Words and Sort Most to Fewest Words radio buttons were added to the Sort by Multiple Columns dialog box.
- The Always Show 1 Line above/below Cursor check box was added to the Scroll tab of configuration properties.
- The Marks tab of the Customize dialog box was renamed to Marks/Format, and allows you to set the date/time formats used when you insert time and date.
- The Apply to All check box was added to the dialog box displayed when invalid characters were contained in a file when opening a file.
- Sort Fewest to Most Words
- Sort Most to Fewest Words
Plug-in New Features
- View Lines and Pages were added to the query type in the Word Count plug-in.
Plug-in API New Features
- The EI_GET_PRINT_PAGES parameter was added to the EE_INFO message (Editor_Info inline function).
- Fixed the bug where the selection is canceled after selecting text and changing the wrap mode.
- Fixed the bug where printing the selection became disabled even though the selection exists.
- Fixed the bug where search and replace could crash when a very large file of under 10,000 lines in total (including very long lines) is opened under a certain condition.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.3.902.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.3.902.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.3.902_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.3.902_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.