- October 6, 2015 at 2:41 pm #20366Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.4.0 beta 2.
Updates from v15.4.0 beta 1 include:
- The Sort Fewest to Most Words and Sort Most to Fewest Words radio buttons were added to the Sort by Multiple Columns dialog box.
- The Always Show 1 Line above/below Cursor check box was added to the Scroll tab of configuration properties.
- The Marks tab of the Customize dialog box was renamed to Marks/Format, and allows you to set the date/time formats used when you insert time and date.
- The Apply to All check box was added to the dialog box displayed when invalid characters were contained in a file when opening a file.
- Sort Fewest to Most Words
- Sort Most to Fewest Words
Plug-in New Features
- View Lines and Pages were added to the query type in the Word Count plug-in.
Plug-in API New Features
- The EI_GET_PRINT_PAGES parameter was added to the EE_INFO message (Editor_Info inline function).
- Fixed the bug where the selection is canceled after selecting text and changing the wrap mode.
- Fixed the bug where printing the selection became disabled even though the selection exists.
- Fixed the bug where search and replace could crash when a very large file of under 10,000 lines in total (including very long lines) is opened under a certain condition.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.3.902.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.3.902.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.3.902_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.3.902_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.