- December 10, 2015 at 2:49 pm #20523
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.7.0 beta 3.
Notes: In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v15.7.0 beta 2 include:
New General Features
- The Customize button was replaced with Advanced button in the Find/Replace dialog boxes. In the Advanced dialog box, more search options are included now.
- Each replace specified in the Batch Replace dialog box can specify following new conditions: Regular Expression Engine, Match Only Embedded Newlines in CSV, Treat CR and LF Separately, and Regular Expression “.” Can Match New Line Characters.
- The Advanced dialog box is displayed now when the Advanced button is clicked in the Find/Replace dialog boxes.
- The Advanced button was added to the Find toolbar.
- Advanced (Find toolbar)
Plug-in API New Features
- GREP_INFO_EX, MATCH_REGEX_INFO_EX, and FIND_REGEX_INFO_EX structures were added.
Macro New Features
- The eeFindMatchDotNL flag was added to the nFlags parameter and eeExFindRegexBoost, eeExFindRegexOnigmo and eeExFindSeparateCRLF flags were added to the nExFlags parameter of the Find method and Replace method of the Selection object.
- Fixed the bug where some dialog boxes were not visible when the Windows classic or high contrast theme is selected.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.6.903.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.6.903.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.6.903_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.6.903_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.