- January 6, 2016 at 5:06 pm #20563Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.8.0 beta 1.
Notes: In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v15.7.2 include:
New General Features
- The Cell Selection Mode was added, and CSV editing was greatly enhanced. If the Cell Selection Mode was selected after a CSV document is opened, the CSV delimiters will be hidden, and you can select cell(s) by the mouse or keyboard like a spreadsheet program (Excel). During the Cell Selection Mode, pressing the RIGHT or LEFT key moves the cell right or left. Double-clicking on a cell, pressing the ENTER key, or selecting the Edit Cell command will allow you to edit the selected cell. Selecting the Edit Cell while selecting multiple cells will allow you to edit multiple cells simultaneously.
- Security enhancements including SHA-256 digital signature.
- The Switch to Cell Selection Mode Automatically check box was added to the CSV tab of the Customize dialog box.
- Cell Selection Mode
- Edit Cell
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.7.901.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.7.901.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.7.901_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.7.901_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!January 14, 2016 at 6:17 am #20575Peter KaiserParticipant
Great new option!
In Customize CSV the button for selecting the new button overlaps with another button when using german language.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.