- January 20, 2016 at 4:45 pm #20587Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.8.0 beta 3.
Notes: In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v15.8.0 beta 2 include:
New General Features
- The Cell Selection Mode was improved.
- Cut Line(s), Copy Line(s), and Delete Line(s) commands can now work when several lines are selected.
- Right-click menu on the left edge of the editor or on line numbers now includes Cut Line(s), Copy Line(s), Paste, and Delete Line(s) commands.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.7.903.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.7.903.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.7.903_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.7.903_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.