- April 21, 2020 at 6:22 pm #26715Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v19.8 beta 3 (19.7.93).
Updates from beta 2 (19.7.92) include:
– Added Unicode Normalization Form C (Canonical Composition), Unicode Normalization Form D (Canonical Decomposition), Unicode Normalization Form KC (Compatibility Composition), and Unicode Normalization Form KD (Compatibility Decomposition) commands.
– Added the “Do not show these new options again” check box to the Start window.
– Added the “Oldest Version” drop-down list box to the Customize Start Windows dialog box.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.