Tagged: bug report -- search
- April 23, 2020 at 8:58 am #26724
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v19.8 beta 4 (19.7.94).
Updates from beta 3 (19.7.93) include:
– Added an option to display a correct series of Hangul Jamo as composed characters. This option is also effective to display old Hangul correctly.
– Added the Display Hangul Jamo Composed check box to the Text Rendering page of the Customize dialog box.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!May 13, 2020 at 6:05 pm #26774hihihloParticipant
<< can’t found some text >>
* environment :
v19.8.4 pro 64-bit
find mode = “None” (not Regular / Escape / Number Range)
uncheck both “match case” & “match whole word”
* test text (to be search) :
* issue :
if find “\P” or “\U” ==> can NOT found anything !!!
if find “\p” or “\u” ==> OKMay 13, 2020 at 9:10 pm #26775
I reproduced the issue, and it will be fixed on the next version.
I am sorry for the trouble.May 15, 2020 at 8:14 am #26777
This issue was fixed on v19.8.5. I apologize for inconveniences.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.