- July 20, 2020 at 11:58 am #26906Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.0 beta 6 (19.9.906).
Updates from beta 5 (19.9.905) include:
- Improved the speed of opening files in Binary (Hexadecimal View).
- Fixed a bug where Replace in Files with the Word Only option might not work under a certain condition.
- Fixed a comparison result representation with only newlines character differences.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.