- August 21, 2020 at 5:50 pm #26971Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.1 beta 5 (20.0.905).
Updates from beta 4 (20.0.904) include:
- Fixed a v20.1 beta bug where the new EmEditor icon was not visible in tabs.
- Fixed a v20.1 beta bug where EmEditor might crash when opening very large files by drag and drop from Windows Explorer or by the command line.
- Fixed a v20.0 bug where EmEditor might freeze during Find in Files in very large UTF-16 files.
- Fixed a v20.0 bug where Find in Files failed to find string containing an upper-character and a newline character with the Match Case option and without the Treat CR and LF Separately option.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.