- November 13, 2020 at 12:36 pm #27159
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.3 beta 13 (20.2.913).
Updates from beta 12 (20.2.912) include:
- Fixed a v20.2.2 bug where Replace using a regular expression might not have worked correctly under a certain condition.
- Fixed a pre-v20.2 issue where rows with a empty key-column string were not included in the output when using the Join CSV command with the Include non-matching rows option.
- Fixed a pre-v20.2 issue where an incremental search with the Search All Open Documents option might not have worked correctly.
- Improved the Update Checker.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!November 15, 2020 at 5:41 am #27160LTTParticipant
> Removed emedshl.dll and emedshl64.dll files from installers, and added Registry keys and values related to the Explorer context menu.
But /fd does not accept more than one folder, while the dll does.November 15, 2020 at 1:01 pm #27166
Do you need more than one folder with the /fd option? There was a long-time issue where the updater could complain that Explorer is in use because of emedshl.dll. I wanted to simplify the installer by NOT using emedshl.dll at all. If using multiple folders with the /fd option is not very important, I would like to continue this simplified way.November 18, 2020 at 5:48 am #27173LTTParticipant
Not a big thing, but I will miss this handy and unique feature next time I need it via the shell menu…November 23, 2020 at 4:46 pm #27188
This was fixed on EmEditor v20.4 beta 1 (20.3.901) without using emedshl.dll or emedshl64.dll.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.