- November 2, 2020 at 1:15 pm #27132Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.3 beta 8 (20.2.908).
Updates from beta 7 (20.2.907) include:
- Fixed a v20.2 bug related to the Split Columns to Lines command with a sort option.
- Removed emedshl.dll and emedshl64.dll files from installers, and added Registry keys and values related to the Explorer context menu. This will prevent the “Files in use” message box from appearing during future uninstall/update.
- The new version will not cause automatic updates occur when EmEditor launches but when EmEditor exists.
- The desktop shortcut will not be created anymore by default installation. You can still create the desktop shortcut by selecting CUSTOM install.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.