- March 10, 2021 at 3:03 pm #27357Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.6 beta 10 (20.5.910).
Updates from v20.6 beta 9 (20.5.909) include:
– Fixed a pre-v20.5 bug of incorrect Line Numbers displayed while compare mode and lines were wrapped.
– Fixed a pre-v20.5 issue where numbers on the Ruler might have disappeared if the font size was very small.
– Added more warning messages related to the Update Checker.
– Fixed issues related to long path names in Find in Files.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.