- March 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm #27383Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.7 beta 1 (20.6.901).
Updates from v20.6.0 include:
– Fixed a pre-v20.6 bug where the last line of a file might not been highlighted correctly for multi-line comments.
– Fixed a v20.6 bug where the Bookmark button in the Advanced Filter dialog box did not move as the dialog box resized.
– Fixed a pre-v20.6 bug where double-click only option was not respected if percent-encoding was included in a URL.
– Fixed a pre-v20.6 bug where back up failed if the same-name existing file in the backup folder had read-only or hidden file attribute.
– Fixed a pre-v20.6 bug where multi-line search could skip the next occurrence.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.