- April 29, 2021 at 4:01 pm #27419
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.7 beta 11 (20.6.911).
Updates from v20.6.910 include:
– Added “Stop Macro” check box to the dialog boxes displayed by alert/confirm methods of macros.
– Fixed a pre-v20.6 bug where drag and drop while in the vertical selection mode could crash.
– Fixed issues reported by users (1, 2).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!April 30, 2021 at 12:33 am #27420WernerParticipant
The paste button always inserts the same value from the clipboard selection list!April 30, 2021 at 10:00 am #27421
Can you please describe the issue in more details? Please write a procedure to reproduce the issue.
Thank you,April 30, 2021 at 12:58 pm #27423WernerParticipant
I sent an email to tech@emurasoft.April 30, 2021 at 2:14 pm #27425
I received your email, and it will be fixed on 20.6.913.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.