- June 2, 2021 at 3:07 pm #27513Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.8 beta 11 (20.7.911).
Updates from v20.8 beta 10 (20.7.910) include:
– Improved the Find/Replace behavior in the Binary (Hexadecimal View) mode, and allowed you to search visually multiple lines for an array of bytes without considering newlines.
– Added the Ruler for the Binary (Hexadecimal View) mode.
– Added the #async directive to allow an option for a macro to run synchronously (not as a separate thread) as the same way as v20.6 or earlier.
– Disabled keyboard input to the editor while running macros even asynchronously (as a separate thread).
– The new version allows you to set a different color for Even Lines in the Display page of configuration properties.
– The new version allows the First Line text box in the Insert Numbering dialog box to include a prefix and/or a suffix unless the Character radio button is selected.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.