- August 12, 2021 at 3:01 pm #27672Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.1 beta 1 (21.0.901).
Updates from v21.0.0 include:
– Added an ability to assign keyboard shortcuts to all layouts, not just Layout 1.
– The default layouts became Full Screen for Layout 1 (F11) and Focus Mode for Layout 2 (Alt+F11).
– Windows 7 only: Fixed a bug where the Update Checker crashed with a message “eeinst.exe has stopped working” if you try updating within from EmEditor.
– Fixed a bug where EmEditor might have crashed when running a macro after running another macro and a new group windows is created (also happened on previous versions).
– Fixed a bug where Even Lines color was not reflected at the current line when Even Lines color is customized (also happened on previous versions).
– Portable versions only: Fixed a bug where the window position was not restored after comparison.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.