- September 20, 2021 at 12:51 pm #27816Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.2 beta 11 (21.1.911).
Updates from beta 10 include:
- Added the > button to the Repeat dialog box. Clicking the button allows you to save, edit, or select the macro as the default macro.
- The new version allows you to right-click on most menu items and toolbar buttons to display a context menu to show the Assign Keyboard Shortcut command. This command opens the Keyboard page of Properties for All Configurations, and selects the command where you right-clicked. This ability allows you to easily assign a keyboard shortcut for most commands including macros and plug-ins.
- All Configurations becomes the default setting for the Keyboard Map.
- Right-click on buttons on the Macros, Plug-ins, or Tools toolbar shows the macro-specific context menu.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.