- September 27, 2021 at 2:12 pm #27833Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.2 beta 16 (21.1.916).
Updates from beta 14 include:
- Fixed a previous beta issue where the Customize this toolbar command is missing from the context menu on Basic toolbars.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where Find in Files results were incorrect if very long paths exist.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where Alt+F did not trigger the main menu in the Full Screen mode with the Main Menu on.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where EmEditor could have crashed during launch if available disk space is low.
- Fixed an issue where the Newline marks might appear at TAB locations when scrolled horizontally if the Direct Write is off.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.