- September 7, 2021 at 5:59 pm #27755Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.2 beta 5 (21.1.905).
Updates from beta 4 include:
- Fixed a v21.1 issue where VBScript keywords were not highlighted in ASP files.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where the Symbol list toolbar was not displayed correctly on very dark mode.
- Fixed a bug where EmEditor could crash when scrolling a file opened as Binary (Hexadecimal View) using Direct Write.
- Gendered Emoji ZWJ Sequences support.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!September 12, 2021 at 1:58 am #27765spirosParticipant
I just posted something with image links which disappeared…September 19, 2021 at 5:11 pm #27764spirosParticipant
In order for very dark mode to look good, different set of icon needs to be used.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.