- October 30, 2021 at 4:38 pm #27878Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.3 beta 1 (21.2.901).
Updates from v21.2.0 include:
- The new version allows short-form dates in Number Ranges for Find/Replace/Filter. For instance, [ 10/28/2021 , 12/31/2021 ] means all dates between 10/28/2021 and 12/31/2021. The date format can be specified in the Format page of the Customize dialog box.
- Added the Add an EmEditor icon to the Context menu to the Shortcut page of the Customize dialog box.
- The new version will display the Jump dialog box when clicking the File Position at Cursor in the Status Bar.
- Fixed a pre-v21.2 bug where EmEditor could crash while opening a very large file containing a very long line.
- Fixed an issue where the Main Menu could disappear after restoring the Full Screen mode by menu.
- Adjusted detection timing of Repeated Steps.
- Fixed localization issues on v21.2.0.
- Fixed customer-reported issues (1, 2).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!November 22, 2021 at 9:55 am #27911Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
In later versions, the date format can be specified within the Enter Number Range dialog box, and the Locale can be specified in the Sort page of the Customize dialog box.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.