- November 1, 2021 at 2:08 pm #27882Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.3 beta 2 (21.2.902).
Updates from beta 1 include:
- The new version allows including a date format to the Number Range expression. Added date-related options including the date format to the Enter Number Range dialog box.
- Fixed an issue where the menu items could become empty if the menu was customized before.
- Added an notification when it takes a long time to retrieve the Windows Clipboard History.
- Made DirectWrite off by default on Windows 7 SP1.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.