- December 6, 2021 at 5:34 pm #27933Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.4 beta 4 (21.3.904).
Updates from beta 3 include:
- Added the Unpivot command.
- The Pivot Table command creates a table within the same document.
- Separated the CSV/Sort toolbar into the CSV toolbar and Sort toolbar. The Sort toolbar is one of basic toolbars and customizable.
- Added the Transpose, Pivot Table and Unpivot buttons to the Sort toolbar.
- Added EE_UNPIVOT message, UNPIVOT_INFO structure, and Editor_Unpivot inline function.
- Added the Unpivot method to the Document object.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!December 6, 2021 at 10:52 pm #27935em-likeParticipant
after install EmEditor v21.4 beta 4 (21.3.904) the place where the buttons were before, is free now. I searched in the “Tools – Customize Toolbars…” the Sort toolbar unsuccessful. By “Special Toolbars” I see “CSV”. In context menu of toolbar’s I see the point “CSV/Sort” I can’t see a single “Sort” toolbar. When I choose this point “CSV/Sort” it show me the CSV toolbar with free space (sort buttons was before).December 7, 2021 at 8:40 am #27936Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
The new “Sort” toolbar will not be created if you already have more than one basic toolbar. If you don’t mind resetting all toolbars, you can click “Reset All” button in the Customize Toolbars dialog box (Tools – Customize Toolbars).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.