- December 29, 2021 at 4:58 pm #27994Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.5 beta 1 (21.4.901).
Updates from v21.4.0 include:
- Added the Use .editorconfig option to the Edit page of the Customize dialog box for EditorConfig support.
- Added the Ensure a newline exists at the end of each file option to the Save Details dialog box.
- Added the /csv to command line options. /csv “CSVName” : sets the initial CSV mode, and the CSV detection is disabled. CSVName can be the name of the CSV format or the index number. If 0 is specified, the normal mode is used.
- Allowed $(DocText) in Argument of external tools can be up to 32768 characters long.
- Improved the speed of various operations.
- Fixed customer-reported issues (1, 2).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.