- February 6, 2022 at 8:07 am #28030Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.5 beta 7 (21.4.907).
Updates from beta 6 include:
- Improved the speed of searching for .editorconfig files in UNC path.
- Fixed a pre-v21.4 issue where Find without Match Case might have failed if the Count Frequent Strings option was set.
- Fixed a v21.4.1 issue where Regex searches with the Search All Documents in the Group option might have failed.
- Fixed the horizontal scroll bar issue when a window is split horizontally.
- Updated the Sum.jsee macro to exclude hidden lines from the sum while being filtered.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.