Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Skeeve
    Participant

Hi guys,

After upgrading to 19.9.3 (release), I have some ’empty’ drop down menu entries. They work, when I click on them, it seems just the text is missing or not be rendered. I could attach a screenshot, but i couldn’t figure how to.

Thanks

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

You can send me a screenshot at tech @ emurasoft.com. Thank you.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello Skeeve,

I received your screenshot. I am not sure why this happened, but have you enabled the Sync feature?
    If you don’t need to customize menus, you can go to Tools – Customize Menus to reset the main menu. If you still have any other options or settings issues, you might want to “Reset All Settings” on the Tools menu.

Thank you.

Skeeve
    Participant

Dear Yutaka,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I’m not sure what you mean by ‘Sync feature’ but if you refer to the windows sync, used to sync multiple computers, I don’t use this at all. I might have customized my menus in the past. I can’t remember exactly, but it’s definitely possible. So maybe, to prevent overwriting my custom settings, some steps have not been executed? That’s the only thing I could think of. In fact not a big issue, I already have repaired all affected entries, which was easy with the menu editor.
    Thanks for your support!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.