- January 11, 2008 at 2:04 am #5296smk-kaParticipant
I’ve taken some time to enhance OutlineText plugin a bit:
– The outline pane is now dynamically opened and closed based on the ‘Display Outline as Guide’ setting for each configuration, reclaiming editor space when it is not needed.
– The parser has been significantly enhanced: quoted strings and comments (both single and multi-line) are now skipped over. However, there seems to be no way to fetch the actual values for quotes and comment markers from the configuration, so these unfortunately had to be hard-coded (skipping over single and double quotes, as well as // … and /* … */ comments).
– Default configurations have been enhanced by CSS, PHP, and Ruby.
patch file (against current OutlineText 7.00 sources)
Close EmEditor, extract archive to your EmEditor/PlugIns folder, overwriting the existing file.
unleashed mindJanuary 20, 2008 at 9:24 am #5347janetkMember
smk-ka, your server return 404 Not Found error for file OutlineText700.zip :(January 20, 2008 at 12:48 pm #5348ganParticipant
I managed to download the files without any problems. No 404 here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.