1. open or type a document where the same two word appears many times.
2. turn off incremental search and search for a word.
3. using the find toolbar turn on incremental search
3. start typing a different word to search for in the document
4. use the Find Next hot key (mine is F3 for example)
Problem: The word searched for in step 4 will be the word entered in step 2 rather than the word that is currently typed in at step 3.
Desired behavior: I’d like the find next hot key to find the next occurrence of what is currently in the find toolbar.